- Cantor Ministry
- Cantors are solo or duet vocalists who are comfortable leading the assembly in song. Rehearsals are arranged on an individual basis, and vocal coaching is available if desired. Cantors can be scheduled on a very flexible basis.
- Contemporary Music Ensemble (Faith Works)
- September through June and sings twice a month at the 4:30 a.m. Mass, with rehearsals Thursdays from 6:00-7:00 p.m. in the church. Vocalists, guitarists, percussionists, and other instrumentalists are encouraged to offer their talents. Time commitment is flexible.
- The Hand Bell Choir
- New members are welcomed! A musical background is helpful. Rehearsals are Wednesdays from 7:00-8:00 p.m. in the school. The group plays at Christmas, Easter, and four other times during the year (September – June).
- Instrumental Ministry
- All instrumentalists have opportunities to play at Masses in different capacities. One may participate in accompaniment or as a soloist, and new ideas are always welcomed!
- Mixed Adult Choir
- Runs from September through June, with rehearsals Thursdays from 7:15 – 8:15 p.m. in the church. The choir sings twice a month at the 10:30 a.m. Mass; though-out our Easter Tridium and at other special Liturgies during the year. A six month commitment is appreciated.
- Resurrection Choir
- This ministry group provides music for church funeral liturgies, and is made up of singers that are available during weekdays. Practice is usually done prior to funerals.
- Youth Choir (Band)
- This group consists of youth members (grades 8-12) of the parish who are vocalists, instrumentalists, or both! Practice generally takes place after specific 10:30 a.m. masses.
Music is a valued part of St. Michael’s worship tradition. Involvement in the musical part of the liturgy presents an opportunity to become a greater part of the faith community. Children, teens, and adults are kindly invited to share their talents. Please call the office for more information.